Deadline: January 31, 2024
Application Season Now Open
The Atlantic Music Festival (AMF) Institute is now welcoming applications for its distinguished fellowship and scholarship programs for the upcoming season. This marks a significant opportunity for talented instrumentalists, singers, composers, and conductors to engage in a rich and rewarding musical experience.
About the Resident Artist Fellowship Program:
- Who Can Apply: Open to instrumentalists, composers, conductors, and singers.
- Comprehensive Support: Full coverage of tuition, housing, and meals during a six-week residency.
- Unique Experiences: Opportunities for collaboration with AMF’s artist-faculty, performances as featured artists, and participation in our orchestra.
Set in the picturesque Colby College in Maine, the AMF Institute’s 15th season will take place at the newly inaugurated Gordon Center for Creative and Performing Arts. The festival is a convergence of musicians from across the globe and a platform for some of the most celebrated classical artists today
Other Opportunities at AMF:
- Scholarships: Available for participants in our various programs.
- Additional Roles: Including RA and Teaching Fellow positions, alongside a Pre-College program for younger musicians.
Special Note for 2023 Applicants: Application fees are waived.
We encourage applicants to take advantage of the early submission deadline of January 31, 2024. However, our application process is on a rolling basis.
This email can be shared with students and colleagues who might be interested in these opportunities. We are looking forward to a season of exceptional talent and artistic growth at AMF.
For an up-to-date information, visit our website at atlanticmusicfestival.org/the-institute